Global Leadership Seminars
Honoring Your Parents While Honoring God
Many times people have a hard time navigating the challenges of honoring our parents while honoring God.
Speaker - Samuel Won
Samuel Won is the founder and director of Pursuit NYC, which is a regional parachurch ministry located in the Tri-state area. He has a passion to see people encounter God and be empowered to live out their destinies. He currently works in Manhattan and resides in NJ.
Speaker - Benjamin Cha
- Wife: Ruth
- Son: Joshua
- Daughter: Rebekah
- Currently serving as the EM Pastor @ Agape Presbyterian Church
- Founder of OneBay Ministry 2014
- Board of Director on "One Voice" Ethnic Ministry
- M.Div - Talbot Theological Seminary
- Th.M - Missiology @ Fuller Theological Seminary
- Missionary to Thailand 02 - 03 (Campus Ministry) and China 11-13 (working with the North Korean Refugees)
- Youth pastor for 25 yrs..and very mission minded....
- Favorite Bible Passage: Matt. 28:18-20
- Ran the LA marathon 92 and 93
- Avid reader and aficionado of fishing. Loves all ball sports and will like to travel to Israel and Maldive before it sinks....
- and China 11-13
Speaker - Faith Cho
Pastor Faith Cho ministers alongside her husband, David at The River in Wayne, NJ. They were college sweethearts and together raise four beautiful children: Moriah, Elias, River, and Adalynn. When Pastor Faith is not preaching, writing, or running a household of six, you can find her enjoying a flat white, reading to be inspired, and laughing at her husband’s jokes.
She believes in the merciful love of the Father, the redeeming power of Jesus Christ, and the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit.